This recipe makes about 12 burgers. In the winter i use a skillet however they are perfectly delicious on the grill during the summer.
- 3 pounds ground turkey
- 1/4 cup italian bread crumbs
- 1cup diced button mushrooms
- 1/4 cup finely diced onion
- 2 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon herb de provence ( or you can use fresh parsley if you don't have it)
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper.
- In a large bowl, mix ground turkey,Italian bread crumbs, onion, egg whites, herb De Provence, garlic, salt, and pepper. Form into 12 patties.
- Cook the patties in a medium skillet over medium heat or grill, turning once, to an internal temperature of 180 degrees F (85 degrees C)